Sika® Antisol® A
Sika® Antisol® A is a water-dispersed acrylic copolymer based curing compound. It is ready for use and simple to apply. Sika® Antisol® A will form a thin film, covering the surface of the concrete to prevent premature water loss due to evaporation.
- Reduces incidence of plastic cracking
- Reduces shrinkage
- Reduces dusting
- Increases frost resistance
- Replaces labour intensive curing methods such as wet-Hessian, watering, etc.
- Can be overcoated without affecting the bonding of the subsequent application (concrete surfaces to be washed prior to overcoating in accordance with normal practice)
- Will not re-emulsify in contact with water therefore allows overcoating even where back pressure of water is expected