Waterproofing mortars are used to protect structures against water infiltration. They are supplied as ready-to-use solutions to seal against damp soil, seepage and percolating water.
The most common use cases include water reservoirs, water retaining structures, basements and other engineering structures.
Other projects include beneath tiling for swimming pools, balconies, bathrooms and kitchens.
Explore our solutions
Sika’s Waterproofing Mortars Have Many Advantages
- Outstanding one-component or two-component product choice
- Impermeability to water, verified with tests
- Crack-bridging or rigid products available
- Products for contact with drinking water
- Additional concrete protection
- Applicable on various substrates
- Ready-to-use and easy to apply