Adhesive for bonding reinforcement
Sikadur®-30 MY is a thixotropic, structural two part adhesive, based on a combination of epoxy resins and special filler, designed for use at normal temperatures between +25 °C and +45 °C.
Sikadur®-30 MY has the following advantages:
- Easy to mix and apply.
- No primer needed.
- High creep resistance under permanent load.
- Very good adhesion to concrete, masonry, stonework, steel, cast iron, aluminium, timber and Sika® CarboDur® Plates.
- Hardening is not affected by high humidity.
- High strength adhesive.
- Thixotropic: non-sag in vertical and overhead applications.
- Hardens without shrinkage.
- Different coloured components (for mixing control).
- High initial and ultimate mechanical resistance.
- High abrasion and shock resistance.
- Impermeable to liquids and water vapour.