Sikadur®-42 HS is a 3-part pourable grout based on a combination of epoxy resins and specially graded aggregates. After mixing, it forms a flowable mortar, suitable for grouting and filling.
- Precision grouting/casting. Holding down bolts and machines may be grouted to tolerance before or after positioning.
- Excellent initial strength. Substantial loading may be applied after only six hours and high strength reached after 24 hours at 20 °C. No primer is required.
- Easy to use. The ease and simplicity of Sikadur®-42 HS reduces waiting time and labour.
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Hardens even at high humidity
- Excellent resistance against abrasion impact and vibration
- Components of different colour – therefore good control of homogeneity during mixing
- Can be applied on dry and damp surfaces (no standing water)
- Good flow characteristics even in thin layers