Sikafloor® PurCem® HM-20
Sikafloor® PurCem® HM-20 is made with polyurethane cement technology and is part of the Sikafloor® PurCem® flooring range. Sikafloor® PurCem® HM-20 is a trowel applied coloured modified polyurethane mortar screed resin suitable for floors subject to temperature shocks and heavy loading, abrasion and chemical exposure.
It has a textured aggregate surface providing medium to heavy profile slip resistance and is typically installed at 6 to 9 mm thick.
- High chemical resistance. Resists a wide range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, amines, salts and solvents
- Good resistance to high temperature changes
- Steam cleanable at 9 mm thick
- High mechanical and abrasion resistance
- Easy application. Normally, no concrete primer or sealer required
- Fluid consistency requires less labour to install than conventional heavy duty modified PU trowel grade screeds
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Seamless, non-taint, odourless
- Smooth, matt surface
- Tolerant to moisture in the substrate
- Very good life cycle cost performance