Sika® Injection-304 is a very low viscous, elastic and very quick-gelling polyacrylic injection resin with a versatile and adjustable gelling time. The material reacts to form a waterproof, elastic and solid gel with good adhesion to both dry and wet substrates.
- Permanently elastic
- Capable of reversibly absorbing (swelling) and releasing (shrinking) moisture
- Adjustable gelling times at various temperature ranges
- Very low viscosity comparable to water
- Cured Sika® Injection-304 is insoluble in water and hydrocarbons and resistant to acids and alkalis
- Resistant to alternating freeze and thaw exposure
- Injected with a two component pump