SikaWrap®-430 G is a unidirectional woven glass fibre fabric designed for installation using the dry or wet application process.
- Manufactured with heat-set weft fibres to keep the fabric stable
- Multifunctional fabric for use in many different strengthening applications
- Flexible and accommodating to different surface planes and geometry (beams, columns, chimneys, piles, walls, soffits, silos etc.)
- Low density for minimal additional weight
- Cost effective in comparison to traditional strengthening techniques
- Very low electrical conductivity