Sika® Injection-306 is a very low viscous, elastic polyacrylic injection resin with a versatile and adjustable reaction time which can be used in ground water protection zones.
- Provides a passivating environment for embedded steel reinforcement
- Adjustable curing time between 10 and 60 minutes
- Permanently elastic, can absorb limited movement
- Capable of reversibly absorbing (swelling) and releasing (shrinking) moisture
- Very low viscosity comparable to water
- Cured Sika® Injection-306 is insoluble in water and hydrocarbons and resistant to alkalis